There are no direct flights from Japan
Leading airline companies flying to Astana
Air Astana (via Beijing and Almaty), Lufthansa Airlines (via Frankfurt), Etihad Airways (via Abu Dhabi),
Austrian Airlines (via Vienna), Turkish Airlines (via Istanbul) and Air China (via Beijing)
- ・Tokyo (Narita) → Incheon (Asiana Aviation) and then Incheon → Almaty → Astana (Air Astana) [Approx. 14 hours]
- Incheon to Astana (Air Astana) (*Flights on Tuesday and Saturday only)
- ・Tokyo (Narita) → Beijing (Air China) and then Beijing → Astana (Air Astana) [Approx. 15 hours]
- ・Tokyo (Narita) → Frankfurt → Astana (Lufthansa Airlines) [Approx. 23 hours]
• We recommend using a car to get to the venue. In case you use the public transportation, only buses are available.
※It takes about 20 minutes by car from Astana International Airport to the venue (when the street is not congested).
※The venue is located about 4 km south of the urban area and about 6 km north of the airport.
• You can search for bus routes on the following website: “Wiki Routes” http://wikiroutes.info/en/astana
(The website is just for your reference. Please check the traffic condition in advance before you visit, since the traffic conditions in Kazakhstan are frequently changed).
◆ Opening hours of the gate of Expo Site
Normal opening hours
9:00 am - 1:00 am (last admission : 10:30 pm)
◆ Information on admission tickets
Open date tickets for a working day
|Open date tickets for weekend||6,000 tenge|
Fixed date ticket for a working day
|Fixed date ticket for weekend||4,000 tenge|
※Children under 6 years old can enter the exhibition venue free of charge.
※Tickets are also available at large shopping malls all across Kazakhstan.
※Tickets can be purchased by booking through the official website for EXPO 2017 Astana. Credit cards are required for payment.
※Ticket reservations can be made from June 11th to September 9th . For details of the special prices and admission on the opening day, June 10, and the closing day, September 10, please visit the official website for EXPO 2017 Astana.
※Visitors can receive various discounts and benefits by showing their identifications at the office near the expo entrance gate on the day of their visits. However, please note that this will apply only to Kazakhstani citizens and will not be applied to foreign residents.