Morizo is the grandpa of the forest. Kiccoro is the child of the forest. The two of them are forest spirits who dwell in the woodlands along the sea in Seto City, Aichi Prefecture. They played an important role during EXPO 2005 Aichi, Japan and then returned to the forest when the event ended. However, they have now returned to our world to support our ecological activities and to ponder environmental issues together with us. They have been active participants in the international expos held since the event in Aichi in 2005.
The concept of the design is “Future Energy,” and it is aimed to
allow the attendants to work energetically.
The color red, used to represent energy, is incorporated throughout the outfit. During this midsummer, the female attendants will be wearing a cut-and-sewn style top while the male attendants will be wearing a short sleeved shirt, with designs incorporating the image of Hinomaru (the national flag of Japan), paying tribute to both originality and traditional Japan. In addition, the colors white and blue are extensively used to help impart the feel of summer and a
The symbol marks and colors of the Japan Pavilion are included on the ribbon of the hat, pocket squares and bags. All uniforms are also made of a high-stretch material to give attendants comfort and free movement. This is a high-functionality material capable of sweat absorption and quick drying while also preventing transparency.
- EXPO 2017 ASTANA : A press conference was held by the Japan Pavilion 100 days before Astana EXPO 2017.（2017.03.01）
- EXPO 2017 ASTANA : Three additional Japan Pavilion supporters have been appointed in 2017.（2016.12.06）
- EXPO 2017 ASTANA : We held the signing ceremony for the confirmation of our participation in the EXPO.（2016.11.07）
- EXPO 2017 ASTANA : We started recruiting visitor attendants at the Japan Pavilion.（2016.10.14）
- EXPO 2017 ASTANA : The Japan Pavilion website is updated.（2016.06.28）